Razor Full-Face Helmet for Razor Quads & MX Dirt Bikes
The durable Razor Fullface youth helmet is prefect for kids seeking protection while riding the Razor Dirt Quad, Razor MX350, MX500, MX650 or Razor Pocket Rocket. It comes in Gloss Black or Black Cherry. See inset for red helmet.
The Razor helmet offers such features as full-circumference headband padding; fully screened and vented mouth protection; a spacious eye port that provides plenty of room for goggles; 17 vents to keep cool; extra pads to create a comfortable, customized fit; and side release buckles that make it easy to adjust and fasten the chin snap. Designed for youth between the ages of 8 and 14, the helmet complies with CPSC standards and fits head sizes between 21.5 and 23 inches.
• Full-face youth helmet for protecting child while riding
• Spacious eye port provides plenty of room for goggles
• 17 vents for cooling; extra pads create comfortable fit
• Full-circumference headband padding; vented mouth protection
• Fits heads between 21.5 and 23 inches; for ages 8 to 14
Welcome to the Replacement Parts section for the Razor e300 series electric scooters. We carry authentic Razor electric scooter replacement parts for over 30 versions of the e300, e300 S, e325 and e325 S Electric Scooters.
We carry Razor batteries for e300 series scooters versions 1 and up, the 1.5 amp battery charger, throttles, control modules, Razor e300 series front and rear wheel assemblies, 3.00-4 tire and tubes, and many other Razor replacement parts made specifically for your Razor e300, e300 S, e325 and e325 S scooters.
This section contains authentic Razor replacement parts for the Razor e300 Electric Scooter and the Razor e300S Seated Electric Scooter and the Razor e325 Electric Scooter. Authentic, official Razor parts include the Razor e300 Front Wheels and e300 Rear Wheels, Razor e300 Tires and Inner Tubes, Razor e300 Battery Chargers, Razor e300 Batteries, Razor e300 Throttles, Razor CT201 Control Modules, Razor e300 Chains, Razor e300 Motor, Razor e300 Kickstands, Razor e300 Chain Guards, Razor e300 Brake Levers, and much more.
The Yellow and Black Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 lbs at speeds up to 17 mph and is equipped with large 14″ and 16″ pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
The Razor MX650 has all the great features of the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket, but has a more powerful 650 watt motor and has a higher maximum rider weight which makes the Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 high performance electric motocross bike perfect for ages 16 and up not to exceed 220 pounds.
The chain driven, variable speed motor gives the Razor MX650 its kick, but because the bike is electric, the motor is super quiet; a distinct advantage over the other gas-driven and noisy scaled down dirt bikes.
• Speeds up to 17mph
• Carries riders up to 220 lbs
• Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
• Large 16″ and 14″ pneumatic knobby tires geared for dirt
• Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
• Variable speed, chain driven, high torque motor for super quiet and powerful operation
• Twist-grip throttle acceleration
• Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions
• Double crown fork
• Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
• Folding metal foot pegs
• Rechargeable battery
• UL approved battery charger and tools included.
• Dimensions – 56” x 24.5” x 36″
• Product Weight – 100 lbs
• Range – Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
• Battery charge time – Up to 8 hours
• Battery – 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
• Motor – Powerful 650w electric motor
• Seat Height – 25″
Vintage-inspired styling meets high performance with the classic Italian scooter design. Reminiscent of the classic Vespa, the Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter radiates Euro-spy chic while cruising at speeds of up to 12 mph for up to 10 miles on a single charge.
Looking for something with a cool retro Mod scooter look? The Purple Razor Pocket Mod Betty, and the new Razor Sweet Pea Pocket Mod are the perfect choice.