Razor MX650 Electric “Dirt Rocket” Motorcycle
The Yellow and Black Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 lbs at speeds up to 17 mph and is equipped with large 14″ and 16″ pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
The Razor MX650 has all the great features of the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket, but has a more powerful 650 watt motor and has a higher maximum rider weight which makes the Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 high performance electric motocross bike perfect for ages 16 and up not to exceed 220 pounds.
The chain driven, variable speed motor gives the Razor MX650 its kick, but because the bike is electric, the motor is super quiet; a distinct advantage over the other gas-driven and noisy scaled down dirt bikes.
• Speeds up to 17mph
• Carries riders up to 220 lbs
• Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
• Large 16″ and 14″ pneumatic knobby tires geared for dirt
• Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
• Variable speed, chain driven, high torque motor for super quiet and powerful operation
• Twist-grip throttle acceleration
• Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions
• Double crown fork
• Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
• Folding metal foot pegs
• Rechargeable battery
• UL approved battery charger and tools included.
• Dimensions – 56” x 24.5” x 36″
• Product Weight – 100 lbs
• Range – Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
• Battery charge time – Up to 8 hours
• Battery – 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
• Motor – Powerful 650w electric motor
• Seat Height – 25″
Max rider weight: 220 lbs