Razor Dune Buggy
Get ready for another fun 4-wheel electric ride on Razor’s electric Dune Buggy. The Razor Dune Buggy is a cross between a go kart and a mini ATV. The classic, vintage dune buggy design features a bucket seat and diamond plate floorboards. The Razor Dune Buggy uses a variable speed, chain driven motor with reduction drive for maximum torque and will carry up to 120 lbs at powerful fun speeds up to 9 mph. The Razor Dune Buggy is equipped with 8” knobby pneumatic tires and terrain following rear suspension for a smooth ride. Older kids (8+) and teens not exceeding 120 pounds will have lots of buggy thrills!
* Powerful fun at speeds up to 9 mph!
* Rechargeable Battery
* High Torque Motor
* Variable Speed Acceleration Control
* Hand Operated Rear Disc Brake
* Terrain Following Suspension
* Bucket Seat with Seat Strap
* Pneumatic Tires
* UL Approved battery
* Run time: 45 minutes of continuous use
* Battery: 24 Volt (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
* Batter Charge time: 12 hours
* Motor: Powerful 350 watt electric motor
* Dimensions: 41.25” x 27.5” x 18.5”
* Product Weight: 79 lbs
* Age: 8 and up
* Max Weight: 120 lbs
Decorations may vary
Some assembly required
Specifications subject to change
SAFETY NOTE: Read and understand the enclosed owner’s manual before riding. Safety Equipment such as helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may ride your Dune Buggy legally. This product is intended for use in controlled environments and not on streets.