The Razor Pro XX Scooter comes with the Silver T-bar and strikes an excellent balance between providing a light weight scooter and super tough construction for even the longest pavement and park sessions. Discriminating riders will appreciate the Team Razor-approved components like lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum, smooth rolling 14 spoke wheels, and a rigid down-tube and fixed T bar setup.
Other key features on the new Razor Pro XX that make this an upgrade from the Pro X are the super rigid, Pro XX 20” deck, 110mm wheels, and RZR 20 Pro Bearings. The Razor Pro XX scooter is competition ready right out of the box.
Razor Pro XX Scooter Features & Specs:
* 100% aircraft-grade aluminum
* Silver Scooter: Fixed T-bar style handlebar and downtube, 21.65” (550mm) tall, 18” (457mm) wide
* Red/White Scooter: “Tikki” riser style handle bar and downtube, 21.65” (550mm) tall, 18” (457mm) wide
* Soft rubber grips
* Threaded 110mm compatible fork
* Double stacked headtube clamp
* Headtube angle 83°
* Super-rigid, Pro XX Deck: length 20” (520mm), 3.81” (97mm) wide
* Full deck grip tape
* 14 spoke 110mm high grade urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings
* Rear fender brake
* Some assembly required
Age: 8+ | Max Rider Weight: 220lbs. (100kg)
Always check local laws to see where and how particular Razor products may be ridden. An adult’s decision to permit a child to use these products should be based upon Razor’s recommendations and the child’s skills, maturity and the ability to follow rules.
For our customers shipping to Canada, please contact one of service representatives for availability.