IN STOCK. Will ship in the next 3-5 business days. Email a Friend
Razor RipSkates are caster driven skates fashioned after the popular Razor Ripstik Caster Board, minus the torsion bar (though a removeable torsion bar does come with the RipSkates for those who want the option to ride it more like a Ripstik). Without the torsion bar, riders get an improved sense of freedom of movement since each foot/deck gets to propel independently of the other. Much like the original RipStik the RipSkate uses 360 degree inclined casters mounted on deck plates not much bigger than an adult men’s shoe, making this a backpack-friendly and portable ride.
We’ve heard RipSkates can be more challenging to learn to ride than the Ripstik, but once you master it, it’s way worth the effort! Skateboarders, Ripstik riders and skaters will marvel at your skill and the uniqueness of the ride. We recommend the RipSkates for kids and adults who seek a new and interesting skate oriented thrill.
Check out this video for a visual on how the Rip Skates work:
RipSkate Features and Specs:
• Dual-function skates that act like a RipStik or 2 inline skates
• Skates connect via removable torsion bar to act like snowboard/skateboard hybrid
• Individual skates fit your shoes comfortably
• 360-degree inline casters
• 51mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
• Fits easily in backpack
• Recommended for ages 8 and older
• Max weight: 220 pounds