Razor Battery ChargersRazorama carries all available of Razor 24 volt battery chargers with various charger amp outputs for Razor Electric Scooters, Razor Pocket Mods, Razor Pocket Rockets, Razor MX350 & MX400 Dirt Bikes, Ground Force Go Karts and Drifters, Dirt Quads, Dune Buggys, and other Razor electric ride-on's, and the 36 volt Razor battery charger for the MX500 and MX650 Dirt Rockets. Choose from the list below.
All of the Razor battery chargers we provide are Class 2, UL Listed battery chargers manufactured specifically for the Razor electric scooters, bikes and ride-on's. There are 2 types of voltage outputs: either the chargers come as a 24 volt or 36 volt battery charger. Most of Razor's products take a 24 volt charger, with the exception of the more powerful MX500 and MX650 dirt bikes that have a 36 volt battery and, therefore, require the 36 volt battery charger. The important difference between the battery chargers we carry is in the OUTPUT (found on the battery charger label) and thus determines which Razor battery charger you will need to purchase for your Razor product.
The various available battery charger outputs are as follows:
* 24V / 1000mA (which means 24 volts / 1.0 Amps)
- compatible with the Razor e100 series scooters ONLY (e100, e125, e150, e175).
* 24V / 1500mA (which means 24 volts / 1.5 Amps)
- compatible with all of Razor's electric scooters, go karts and ride-on's EXCEPT the e100 series scooters and the MX500/MX650 Dirt Bikes. Also compatible products that had an original charger with an output = 24V/1670 mA.
* 36V / 1670mA (which means 36 Volt / 1.67 Amps)
compatible with the Razor MX500 and MX650 Dirt Bikes.