Return PolicyAre products guaranteed against defects?
YES. Razor USA, the manufacturer, warranties that push scooters, electric scooters, bikes and other Razor brand vehicles shall be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days to six months from the date of purchase depending on the product. For the full text of the Limited Warranty, please see the Warranty section of the owner's manual which is enclosed in the product box.
As instructed in the owners manual, you must contact RazorUSA directly for replacements covered under warranty. Call RazorUSA toll free at 866-GO-RAZOR. Even if you want a credit instead of a replacement for a product under warranty, you still must call RazorUSA directly for a Return Authorization Number. Once you are issued this RA Number, you may email us to begin processing the credit.
Note: Replacement PARTS and ACCESSORIES are not covered by the Razor Limited Warranty.
Nevertheless, Razorama.com offers a money-back guarantee for defective PARTS and ACCESSORIES received from Razorama.com only. You have 30 days from receipt of your order to make your claim. To make a claim for a part or accessory, please click here to receive a Return Authorization Number by email.
What is your Return Policy for NON-DEFECTIVE Items?
We offer a 30 Day, "no questions asked" Return or Exchange Policy from Razorama.com - as long as the item is UNUSED or UNDAMAGED. If you don't like it, simply return it for a refund or exchange!
The return or exchange must occur 30 days from the date of purchase. A $5.00 restocking fee will be charged and credit will not be issued for the original shipping charge. Refunds will not be issued for non-defective items that are returned used or damaged during customer assembly.
How do I return non-defective merchandise?:
1) Click here to send us an email request for a “Return Authorization Number". Please provide your order number, full name and contact information. You will then be issued a Return Authorization Number to be used when returning your order.
2) Once you have received a Return Authorization Number, please repack the order with the original packing slip in the original box(es) and packaging, including any over-pack shipping box. Please write on the packing slip the reason(s) for return. If you need a separate piece of paper, include your name, order number and reason for return.
3) Write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box containing the returned order. Failure to do so may prevent proper processing of credits or replacements.
4) Return your item(s) to the following address:
1915 10th Avenue West
Mobridge, SD 57601
5) Call 800-PICKUPS to determine the nearest UPS location for drop off or schedule a pick up.
6) Upon receipt of an unused, non-defective item, credit will be issued 30 days from receipt of the return, less the original shipping charge and a $5.00 restocking fee. For exchanges of non-defective items, outbound shipping charges for the new item will apply, but no restocking fee. Credits and/or charges will be applied to the credit card used to place the original order.